Keyboard Commands In the SOLIDCast 8.3 Simulation Results Viewer
The list below details the behavior of the Simulation Results Viewer when given keyboard commands (i.e. CTRL + 1, CTRL + U, etc). Gesture combinations which have no effect are not listed.
- Front (YZ) View — CTRL + F
- Back (-YZ) View — CTRL + B
- Top (XY) View — CTRL + U (as in “up”)
- Bottom (-XY) View — CTRL + D (as in “down”)
- Left (XZ) View — CTRL + L
- Right (-XZ) View — CTRL + R
- CTRL + 0 sets the default Isometric View, same as the Iso View button.
- CTRL + a number sets alternate Isometric Views useful for examining alternate angles on the model.