Mouse Input In the SOLIDCast 8.3 Simulation Results Viewer
The list below details the behavior of the Simulation Results Viewer when given mouse gesture input (i.e. clicking, dragging). Gesture combinations which have no effect are not listed.
Right Mouse button
- Click and Drag : Rotate.
If the right-mouse button is clicked with the cursor over a portion of the model, the rotation will be around that point.
- If the right-mouse button is clicked with the cursor over the white background, the rotation will be around the center of the model in the screen.
- SHIFT+Click and Drag: Pan
- CTRL+Click and Drag: Zoom
- CTRL+SHIFT+Click and Drag: Rubber-Band Zoom
- Double-Click : Change the center of rotation
Center Mouse Button
- Click and Drag: Pan